While beer comes second in the name, it’s what this festival really is all about. Colorado leads the nation as one of the best beer states. You’ll see why at Chili & Beer Festival. Every year we assemble some of the best brewers from the state and beyond to tantalize your palate with the finest hops and barley.
Buy your ticket online in advance to make sure you get a commemorative beer glass. Then don’t forget your ID when you come to the gate. We’ll check your ID to confirm you’re of legal drinking age, give you a wristband, and hand you a glass. Then in you go to taste as many brews as you can between noon and 4 PM.
Tips for beer drinkers:
- Drink water. We recommend alternating glasses of water with glasses of beer. You’ll stay happy and hydrated and be less likely to wind up hungover at 8 PM. Plus, we’re at high elevation and the air is dry, which is a one-two punch when you’re drinking.
- Eat some food. Either eat before you get to the festival or make sure you get there at noon before all the chili is eaten.
- Know your limits. Don’t be that guy who needs his friends to carry him home. If you do the first two things on this list, you’ll probably be covered for number 3.
You MUST have valid ID
Tickets go on Sale— Friday, July 16th at 8 am
Online Sales End— Friday, September 8th at 8:00pm
$30- Online Tickets + Tasting Glass // Day of ($40)
$25- Online Tickets (Basic Entry) // Day of ($35)
$15- Chili Only // Online and Day of
The Chili and Beer Festival is a great way to showcase your craft beers to big time beer fans. Entry to the festival is free. All you have to do is provide:
- AT LEAST 2 different types of beer in 15 gallon kegs
- 10x10ft pop-up tent
- Serving table
- $0.00 balance invoice written to the CB/Mt.CB Chamber of Commerce
We will provide the ice, discounted lodging, and 2 free complimentary tickets.
Load in is from 9:30-10:30 am at the Crested Butte Mountain Resort base area September 9th.
All categories are judged by popular vote.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!