We are the only organization in the area dedicated solely to the purpose of enhancing the local business environment. Our goal is to help you and your business succeed. Successful local businesses contribute to the continuing sustainability of our beautiful resort community.
To best serve local Chamber members we offer an evolving set of benefits in three main categories: marketing opportunities, community infrastructure, and networking and education. If you would like to discuss the benefits below or have a suggestion for another way the chamber can contribute to the strength and prosperity of its members, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We provide several platforms for your business to amplify your marketing message and reach new audiences.
- Website Listing
- All chamber members receive a listing on our responsive website. With over 10,000 sessions per month, our website is a trusted source of local information in the Crested Butte and Mt. Crested Butte communities. Our robust business directory offers consumers multiple ways to sort and view local chamber member businesses. You have the power to control your listing and update it at any time. Marketing members have an enhanced listing that includes photos, social media links, and more.
- Rack Cards
- In addition to having the opportunity to market your business on our website, you’ll also have the option to include rack cards or business cards in the Chamber of Commerce Visitors Centers in Crested Butte and Mt. Crested Butte. Last year we had direct contact with 60,000 visitors and that number continues to grow anually.
- Contact Lists
- Interested in growing your reach in the local market? The Chamber membership list is available to all chamber member businesses at no cost. Grow your emarketing list and reach local businesses who need your products and services.
- Chamber eblasts provide information about local happenings and events, business-related details, member-to-member discounts, training and professional development opportunities, articles about Crested Butte, and more. Email Dave to be featured in an upcoming eblast.
- Social Media
- Our Facebook and social following continues to grow in size and engagement. We share daily posts promoting events, discounts, and deals on behalf of our members.
By joining the Chamber of Commerce, you support the infrastructure that allows our community to compete with other mountain valleys. Your support allows the Chamber to continue to provide essential services like events and visitor centers. These essential services are necessary to provide an outstanding visitor experience in our community. Your membership supports this necessary infrastructure.
The Chamber hosts a series of events, large and small, every year. These events draw in new visitors and enhance the experience of those who are already here to play on our trails and mountains and in our rivers and streams. By joining the Chamber, you help support the infrastructure that allows us to host the best and biggest small town celebration of America every year on the 4th of July. You allow us to host two food and drink festivals, the oldest mountain biking festival in the world, and more. These events enhance our Gunnison Valley brand and enhance the experience for locals and visitors alike.
Your continued support also allows us to staff two year round visitor centers and a third in the summer months in Gothic. Our information specialists are knowledgeable, friendly, and dedicated. They’re front and center matching visitors up with the local businesses that can provide the products and services they’re seeking.
By enhancing the visitor experience, we add to the economic prosperity of the Gunnison Valley in general and your business specifically. Help support our infrastructure so we can continue to enhance and grow our events and programs and continue to attract more visitors to our slice of paradise.Join the Chamber
Networking and Education
We provide a variety of ways for chamber members to get together and work together on behalf of the local community. One of the most popular events is the monthly Chamber After Hours. We also offer workshops led by business leaders and experts in marketing, customer service, and more.Member Events