We are the only organization in the area dedicated solely to the purpose of enhancing the local business environment. Our goal is to help you and your business succeed. Successful local businesses contribute to the continuing sustainability of our beautiful resort community.
To best serve Chamber members, we offer an evolving set of benefits in three main categories: marketing opportunities, community infrastructure, and networking/education. If you would like to discuss these benefits or have a suggestion how the Chamber can contribute to the strength and prosperity of its members, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We provide several platforms for you amplify your marketing message and reach new audiences.
- Website Listing
- All Chamber members receive a listing on our responsive website. With over 10,000 sessions per month, our website is a trusted source of local information in the Crested Butte and Mt Crested Butte communities. Our robust business directory offers consumers multiple ways to sort and view local Chamber businesses. You have the power to control your listing and update it at any time. Marketing members have an enhanced listing that includes photos, social media links, and more.
- Rack Cards
- In addition to marketing your business on our website, you can also include rack cards and/or business cards in the Visitor Centers in Crested Butte and Mt Crested Butte. Year after year we have direct contact with thousands of visitors.
- Contact Lists
- Interested in growing your reach in the local market? The Chamber membership list is available to all Chamber members. Grow your e-marketing list and reach local businesses who need your products and services.
- Chamber e-blasts provide information about local happenings and events, business-related details, member-to-member discounts, training and professional development opportunities, articles about Crested Butte, and more. Email Ashley (email@example.com) to be featured in the next e-blast.
- Social Media
- Our social media following continues to grow in size and engagement. We share posts promoting events, discounts, and deals on behalf of our members.
By joining the Chamber of Commerce, you support the infrastructure that allows our community to compete with other mountain valleys. Your support allows the Chamber to continue to provide essential services like events and Visitor Centers. These essential services are necessary to provide an outstanding visitor experience in our community. Your membership supports this necessary infrastructure.
The Chamber hosts a variety of events every year. These events draw in new visitors and enhance the experience of those who are already here to play on our trails and mountains and in our rivers and streams. By joining the Chamber, you help support the infrastructure that allows us to host the best and biggest small town celebration of America every year on the 4th of July. You allow us to host two food and drink festivals, the oldest mountain biking festival in the world, and more. These events enhance our Gunnison Valley brand and enhance the experience for locals and visitors alike.
Your continued support also allows us to staff two Visitor Centers, one in Crested Butte and one in Mt Crested Butte. Our information specialists are knowledgeable, friendly, and dedicated. They’re front and center matching visitors up with the local businesses that can provide the products and services they’re seeking.
By enhancing the visitor experience, we add to the economic prosperity of the Gunnison Valley in general and your business specifically. Help support our infrastructure so we can continue to enhance and grow our events and programs and continue to attract more visitors to our slice of paradise.Join the Chamber
We provide a variety of ways for Chamber members to work together on behalf of the local community. One of the most popular events is the monthly Business After Hours. Our annual Chamber dinner is not only fun but a great networking opportunity as well.
The Chamber will begin offering educational seminars soon. Please check back for details.Member Events
The Chamber of Commerce has a conference room in the Crested Butte Visitor Center which is available for Chamber members for up to 12 times/year. It is available after that for $25/use. This is a great place to hold meetings or work with AV set ups and high speed WiFi.