We provide several platforms for you amplify your marketing message and reach new audiences.
- Website Listing
- All Chamber members receive a listing on our responsive website. With over 10,000 sessions per month, our website is a trusted source of local information in the Crested Butte and Mt Crested Butte communities. Our robust business directory offers consumers multiple ways to sort and view local Chamber businesses. You have the power to control your listing and update it at any time. Marketing members have an enhanced listing that includes photos, social media links, and more.
- Rack Cards
- In addition to marketing your business on our website, you can also include rack cards and/or business cards in the Visitor Centers in Crested Butte and Mt Crested Butte. Year after year we have direct contact with thousands of visitors.
- Contact Lists
- Interested in growing your reach in the local market? The Chamber membership list is available to all Chamber members. Grow your e-marketing list and reach local businesses who need your products and services.
- Chamber e-blasts provide information about local happenings and events, business-related details, member-to-member discounts, training and professional development opportunities, articles about Crested Butte, and more. Email Ashley (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be featured in the next e-blast.
- Social Media
- Our social media following continues to grow in size and engagement. We share posts promoting events, discounts, and deals on behalf of our members.
By joining the Chamber of Commerce, you are supporting us in our endeavor to provide services that help our community compete with other mountain valleys through fun events and informative Visitor Centers. The Chamber hosts a variety of annual events to attract new visitors and enhance the experience of those who are already here to play on our trails and in our mountains. By joining the Chamber, you are helping us throw the best small town celebration of America every 4th of July. You allow us to host two food and drink festivals, the oldest mountain biking festival in the world, and more. Your continued support also allows us to staff two Visitor Centers, one in Crested Butte and one in Mt Crested Butte. Our information specialists are knowledgeable, friendly, and dedicated. They’re front and center connecting visitors with the local businesses that provide outstanding products and services. By enhancing the visitor experience, we add to the economic prosperity of the Gunnison Valley and your business. Member support allows us to continue enhancing our events and programs which attract more visitors to our little paradise.Join the Chamber
We provide a variety of ways for Chamber members to work together on behalf of the local community. One of the most popular events is the monthly Business After Hours. Our annual Chamber dinner is not only fun but a great networking opportunity as well. Finally, the Chamber provides off-season seminars in the spring and fall on a variety of topics include marketing, brand awareness, small business finances and more. Email Ashley (email@example.com) for details or with seminar suggestions.Member Events
Conference Room in Crested Butte
The Chamber of Commerce has a conference room in the Crested Butte Visitor Center which is available for Chamber members for free up to 12 times/year and $25/use after that. This is a great place to hold meetings or work with AV set ups and high speed WiFi. The conference room comfortably seats up to 12 attendees. Call 970-349-6438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve the conference room for your next meeting.
ICELab Co-Working Space Discount
The ICELab@Western offers a discounted membership to the ICELab co-working space. This space, located on Western’s campus, has 1-gig speed internet/Wi-Fi, 1 hour/week use of conference room space, office supplies, copier, and coffee and tea. Click here for more details on the co-working space. Chamber discounted prices are $45/month and $400/year. Email Ashley for details on signing up for the co-working space as a Chamber member.